Exercise & Workout Finder
Squat Thrusts for Women
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Push your hips back, bend your knees, and lower your body as deep as you can into a squat.
- Kick your legs backward, so that you're now in a pushup position.
- Then quickly bring your legs back to the squat position.
- Stand up quickly and repeat the entire movement.
Make It Harder Do a pushup in the third step.
This move has been excerpted from The Women's Health Big Book of Exercises by Adam Campbell.
This Move Works: